A PARTY GAME OF POOR LIFE CHOICES
Friends, Citizens and people with a steady income base; Would you Rather is back with an extension pack containing more existentialist, acutely (or cutely) funny, gross and generally philosophical cards.
The deck includes;-
1. Your nirvan-ic path to cringy happiness.
2. 110 cards filled with disastrous situations and lethal dares.
3. A dramatically funny vibe
4. Your idea of a good date.
The deck doesn’t include;-
1. Your need for attention
2. Your total self-worth
3. Your need to constantly please your parents.
4. A coupon to BigBazaar (although we might include it at some time)
After a hugely successful Season I, We thought why not release Season II that can make your house-party (or any party where people sit) a bit less claustrophobic, while giving an insight to the brains and lives of your colleagues, cousins, friends or anyone that’s playing. All in all its a party game we need!
Number of players: 2-10
HOW TO PLAY YOU ASK?
The game has ~100 hilariously awkward questions around love, career, biases and some monkey business. Here’s what you need to do:
- Each round, you pick up a question and other players guess your answer – if they are right, you drink. If they are wrong, they drink.
- If you don’t answer the question, you have to pick a Punishment Card and do what it says. Serves you right for being a chicken!
- Question Cards come in 5 varieties – Safe, Gross, Meta and Awkward (and we mean, REALLY awkward).
- Be free to judge all your friends as they explain their poor life choices, and be prepared to be judged for yours. Guaranteed to start conversations, with you or behind you.