1) VITAMIN E- Works In removing dark spots & pigmentation and gives a glow to the skin.
2) ARGAN OIL ( Cold Pressed) – It has anti ageing properties and controls acne and heals the damage caused by sun exposure . It also works as a moisturizer.
3) JOJOBA OIL ( Cold Pressed ) – Jojoba is full of nutrients like vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. Organic, cold-pressed, jojoba oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients. It also has anti ageing properties.
4) CRANBERRY OIL (Cold Pressed )- Cranberry oil is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin A, C , E and K and natural fatty acids that can help to improve the skin’s elasticity, boosts collagen and firms skin.
5) AVACADO OIL ( Cold Pressed ) – Moisturises and heals your skin. Reduces wrinkles and signs of ageing. It also controls acne & pimples.
6) MARULA OIL ( Cold Pressed ) – Marula Oil is lightweight, it absorbs easily which makes it an effective moisturizer for skin. It is be beneficial for smoothing and softening fine lines, preventing stretch marks, and keeping skin hydrated and well-nourished.
7) ALMOND OIL (Cold Pressed)- It improves complexion and skin tone. It also reduces puffiness and under-eye circles and helps in reversing sun damage. It also reduces the appearance of scars
8) GRAPESEED OIL (Cold Pressed )- Improves skin’s elasticity and makes skin softer
9) CHAMOMILE ( Essential Oil)- Makes skin young, moisturized and blemish-free.
10) NEROLI OIL (Essential oil )- Neroli Oil has antimicrobial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties. This helps in reducing acne breakouts and skin irritation.
11) ROSE ( Essential Oil ) – Helps in reducing the signs of ageing and minimizes pores. It also helps in reducing stress and anxiety.
12) JASMINE OIL ( Essential Oil ) – It has mood lifting effects, which makes it one of the most effective essential oil used to naturally treat depression and anxiety. It also helps in having a peaceful sleep.
13) CARROT SEED OIL ( Essential Oil) – It has anti ageing properties and also works as anti bacterial and anti fungal to control acne and pimples.
14) FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL- The moisture-bestowing goodness leads to all sorts of complexion perks, from helping on the anti-ageing front and fighting certain bacteria on the skin.